Sunday, September 28, 2008

The new addition to the family PAXTON!


Paxton was born June 11, 2008 at 3:39 PM. After 15 hours of labor he finally arrived. He weighed 5 lbs. 12 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. The next day a lady came in and gave us the information sheet to fill so that she knew what to file as his name. We didn't know what we were going to name him yet. Of, course I always wanted him to be named Paxton every since about 4 months into my pregnancy but, dad wasn't too sure about the name. The day we were leaving the same lady who gave us the paperwork to fill out came back and we had been so caught up in the baby we didn't even talk about a different name so I won and Paxton Jay Hansen it was! (Of course I always knew I would win this one- Don't we always ladies?!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home